Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In The Spotlight

The last scribbles of 2010 - what a year this has been. I'm currently skimming the list of blog posts from this year to pull out a few of the highlights. Click to recap.

March - NYU Audition.
September - Ready, set, go.

Not a lot of highlights, but if I highlighted everything that was important, there'd be too many posts to call it a list of highlights, it'd just be a list of lights. :)

So what are my final thoughts?

I spent much of this morning going through the hurt and the aches and the mistakes and the skeletons in my closet from the past year and officially putting them to rest, as much as I can. Mistakes are unavoidable. I'm going to get hurt, things are going to suck sometimes. But I don't need to hang on to what hurt me this year. I've learned, and now I'm turning my face towards 2011 and everything it has in store. 365 days is a decently long time to get stuff done, and I'm going to be 21 in the wildest city in the world for most of those days. I'm going to live, I'm going to have fun, I'm going to learn, and I'm going to be someone new when the next December 31st rolls around. I hope she's wonderful.

Happy New Year to all of you Spotlightees :) Much love from Harlequin to you. Have a fabulous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment