Friday, January 13, 2012

13

Happy Friday the Thirteenth! :)

Just an update post (mostly to motivate myself and rewrite and organize my To-Do list FOR THE FORTY FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK) on what I'm doing:

PRO: One internship application sent out!
CON: They begin reviewing them March 9th.

PRO: Figured out one project monologue to do!
CON: Sacrificing Caesar time in order to do it.

PRO: Contacted teachers who I need information from!
CON: They won't email me back.

PRO: Began working on class music!
CON: It's impossibly complicated and stupidly long and I hate it and can't play piano.

PRO: Have a to-do list!
CON: Keep revising it to make compromises because there's no way in hell it's all getting done to my standards.

PRO: Have an idea for my big acting project!
CON: IT'S NEVER GETTING DONE IT'S NOT RIGHT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING READY I NEED EMAILED ANSWERS PLEEEEEEASE

PRO: 24 hour trip to SCSU next week!
CON: ... Only 24 hours?


Yuuup.

No comments:

Post a Comment