Friday, December 18, 2009

10 Things I...

http://blog.cambiareproductions.com/2009/10/25/10-things-i-wish-id-been-told-in-college-and-1-i-was/

Read this. Read this, read this, read this. Then read it again. Then read it yet another time.

____

Finals have consumed my life and stress made what life I had miserable, so any attempt at blogging stopped at the "maybe I should write something" thought. I did, however, get cast as Meredith in Bat Boy: The Musical, and I have plenty of work to do before KCACTF in a month or so.

I'm on break now, so give me a few days and things might get back to normal around here.

Thank you if you've kept up and had patience. Next semester will be different, I promise.

There will be a new weekly session, hopefully, about the experiences I have at Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York, because intensity is about to get cranked up all the way to 11.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment