Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ade Ark Oars

Callback list for Les Blancs went up this morning, and my name was on it! 17 people are on the callback sheet, only three of which are girls. There are two female roles. Three girls called back. Me and two graduating seniors. I'm sort of torn between exhilaration from just being acknowledged and terror for knowing the battle I'm gearing up for tonight. I'm bringing my A game, that's for damn sure. I'm that sneaky little dark horse freshman who poses a legitimate threat, which was my only honest goal for these auditions. And now this wierd, frightening hope is getting me all anxious - I don't want to hope because the odds are in no one's favour right now, and hope hurts sometimes.

I'm not going to think about it. I'm not going to analyze the situation. I'm not going to calculate my odds. I'm going to just hunker down and do what I do best, and, with a few broken legs, maybe something good will happen. Kicking ass is my game, people. I want it. I want it so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment