Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nobody's Perfect

Been a while since I updated - I'm just really bad at this during the summer, I guess.

Going to an indie flick audition at noon - should be interesting, never auditioned for film before, never done film before, so this should be good experience, at least.

Children's show opens in a week. Woo. I'm so thrilled.

Finished a really crappy first draft script for the literary part of my internship, hopefully it's not too stupid to warrant being produced.

I ran out of milk last night and I forgot about it this morning, so I haven't had breakfast and I am sad.

I'm antsy, lately. This new dorm is fabulous (there's an unfinished post about moving still sitting in the drafts on here... whoops), the location is perfect, everything is smoothed out for now, but I still feel like I just want to get moving and be doing something, though I'm not sure what that something is.

Regardless, I'll use that pent up energy later to buy milk, then hardcore clean the kitchen and bathroom. Too much sticky. Too much shed hair. Ugh.

The glamour of living as a theatre student in New York. Lovely, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment