Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fitchburg!


It's 12:30 pm and I just registered at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Fitchburg/Leominster, MA for the American College Theatre Festival!


I was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award Scholarship for my performance in the one act I was in back in December, Home Free, so now I'm here at ACTF prepping to compete at 4pm against everybody else who was nominated in Region 1.


I'm just chilling in my hotel room now, a little overwhelmed that this is actually happening. Actually, more than a little overwhelmed. More like crazy overwhelmed. I'm so excited to be here because for five days I will be going to workshops and performances and all sorts of incredible theatrical things and learning so much. There's wireless in the building (as you can see) so I'll update fairly often, hopefully. I'll be taking pictures and doing my best to relay all this crazy info to this page.


Orientation at 2:30 and competition at 4 - I'm about to be totally immersed in theatrical insanity for a week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment