Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For the Record

I want to make something very clear right off the bat, just for the record.

I don't like blogs.



Most blogs are nothing more than public diaries, and I'm not really a fan of publishing my innermost thoughts on my own issues for the whole world to see. That's Facebook's job. But if you're reading this, then you know that I'm blogging. And, unless I'm a compulsive liar, I don't like blogging.

So what the hell is she doing here?

Good question.


Welcome to Spotlight Sunburn. This is the diary of the cliche, the foolhardy and the unavoidable. This is a story that isn't new, isn't special, and, with a little luck, no one will read. This is the blog documentary (docu-blog? blogumentary?) of a dream, and a million others just like it. Maybe someone will read this and pick a different path, one that makes more sense, or maybe this will simply be more inspiring than it should be. This is what I learn, what I do, and all the mistakes I'm going to make in the years to come.


I am an actor. This is a guided tour of showbusiness, from start to whenever I feel like getting a life and not blogging about it.



Wish me luck, 'cause here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment