Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lucky 13



That is my best attempt at portraying my absurd happiness and relief at this moment in time. My hair is a mess and it looks like I have no bottom teeth. HAH.

In light of recent events, including the Barbara McNamara internship falling through, I have spent the past two days alternately scrambling wildly, freaking out, or sitting blankly with my computer, waiting for communications from people in positions of authority.

As of half an hour ago, I secured an internship with 13th STREET REPERTORY COMPANY (Click it, fools!) for the summer, as an acting intern and a literary manager's assistant. This means I will be performing in children's theatre, critiquing and writing for the playwrights festival, and performing in a fundraiser cabaret.

Um, cool. Time to celebrate.


Cuz I'm the coolest cat I know. Aside from Kitty here, of course. Viva la Theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment