Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wings

Today was a shitty day. It was also an enlightened day. My days are bipolar. Lucky I'm not.

In spite of all the potholes and bitch slaps the universe decided to dish my way today, it also helped me to see something with clear and open eyes for the first time. It's a rather important thing, and it's going to take a while to really set in, but once I can accept this and start moving forward, things will be better than they are.

Chakra acting work with Laura Fine today, higher self and lower self. And I realized a basic truth I guess life has made me forget: That all aspects of me, internal, external, spiritual, mental, emotional, all of these things exist, and they are all real, and however they are is the way they are, and not wrong. I do not need to be fixed. I am not broken.

The deepest part of me knows this. I just have to learn to live it. I am real, I feel, I love, I breathe, I am. It won't be an easy road. Saying it won't make my brain believe it. But getting my heart to believe it might be a start.

I am not broken. And I have believed that for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment