Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Morning


I know I have a ton of stuff that is pressing and needs to get done, but I feel like today needs to be about me, or something good for me, something to refresh my spirit, I guess. I know if I sit and try to study it just won't happen, because my mind is elsewhere. Not sure where it is, but maybe I'll go looking for it today.

Feeling much better than last weekend. Rough patches are like falling face first onto a carpet of rusty nails. Super fun. But things have balanced out on their own, for the most part.

The Fool is up today just because I've been thinking about it. I read the cards for a few of my friends last night, and I got to thinking about a spread my darling Pam read for me once, about a year ago. I'd love to see what this fool-hardy fool-child has become, after her new beginning has started. I'm right in the middle of it and getting tangled up in the act of doing it all, so I need to sit back for a minute and level it out. Maybe that's why I need a day to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment