Monday, February 28, 2011

Pirates and Rock Stars

If you're in the NYC area at all in the next month and want to see some lovely theatre that won't break the bank, then check out the amazing Ken Schatz (CLICK) and his crew in Treasure Island at the Irondale Theatre Center in Brooklyn. I've got my ticket for this Saturday; it has been far, far too long since I got to see Ken in any capacity, and I've been dying to see him perform since I met him.

Classical workshops with Josette Bushell-Mingo this week, the Artistic Director of the Swedish Silent Theatre. Should be interesting. Updates to come, hopefully.

Also getting my fix of the ineffable Alice Ripley and her band RIPLEY before I crawl into bed. She is a never ending fount of inspiration.

(I have a habit of making things CLICKable now, so try clicking names and things even if I don't expressly say CLICK.)


No comments:

Post a Comment