Friday, July 22, 2011

Heat Wave

Heat Index of 109 degrees today.

One hundred. And nine. Degrees.

I'm sorry, Nature, but you seriously suck right now.

___

Clickable things!




I made the ad, and did most of the FB event. The website is not finished yet (if I'd been in charge it would have been done a week ago), so it's kind of wimpy looking. But at least we've got stuff out there on the interwebs.

First two performances went well. Averaging 6 people in the audience a night, but we're hoping it will pick up. It better pick up. Actors are threatening to leave if we don't have audiences. I don't blame them, either. It's really unfortunate, since so many of the shows are so good. If you read this and you're in New York, it's good, cheap entertainment, and we could really use the love.

Here, have our dramamine-inducing preview.


That's me. In the red sheet. Not wearing clothes. Yet again.

But tonight, there is no show, so I am lounging in the A/C of my dorm room and trying to soothe my back, which is behaving quite badly today. Tweaked a muscle, the right hand side erector spinae, it feels like, and it's making life a bit difficult. Lucky me I can nap and read and do something for myself today, instead of flying around the theatre like a headless chicken.

Possibly snagging tickets to see Jerusalem again. Crossing my fingers for a double miracle.

I've got one more script to read, and three evaluations left to type up after that. Only one of the plays was any good, so far. I'm praying this next one doesn't hurt to read like the others did. I understand that creating a good script is a work in progress that requires editing and revising multiple times, but you can't edit and revise your way out of having no talent. Heavy sigh.

Love to you. Keep cool, everyone. It's dangerous outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment