Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Makes A Man


Had to share that before anything else gets written this morning - This song breaks my heart every time I hear it, but in the best kind of painfully gorgeous raw-emotion-leaking-from-my-art-organs heartbreak.

Ah. I've been on such a good aural-art kick the past few days. It makes my blood hum something delicious and warm.

Anywho.

The summer is slowly wrapping itself up - it hasn't been exactly what I expected, or necessarily wanted it to be, and it has been a frustrating, hair-pulling, teeth-gnashing, tear-sobbing experience at times, but I've met some amazing people and am in an amazing little play right now, and I'm getting my 8 credits so I can graduate next May (eep, that's terrifying), and I have, in fact, earned many of those fabulous buzzwords to put on a resume (group coordinator! multi-faceted! management!).

So I haven't really given Summer '11 a verdict yet, since there is still about one month to go before I can call it quits and start hunkering down to prep for school again. And god knows what can happen in one month. I'm hoping it maintains the balance it's currently in; fairly even with the good/bad ratio, but with a couple of sprinkles of good every so often to keep my spirits up.

And my scene partner in the play I'm doing also has a debilitating knee-high sock fetish. Why aren't we soulmates? I do not know. GAH.


Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment