Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Addendum

Words are dangerous. I, of all people, should realize that. I won't fluff this up with my usual bullshit imagery or emotional, hipster, useless language crap.

I write/post spur of the moment. Because of that, I fucked up. I fucked it up with this, so I'm going to apologize with this too. I should have been a little more aware and less caught up in my own griping and problems to know that emphatic words need to be used only when they're really meant.

You deserve better than the result of an in the moment splat of unfair shit. If I'd actually meant any of it, I wouldn't be bothered by your hurt. I deserve what you're giving me. So I apologize. I'm actually super proud of you for what you have accomplished. That's what should have come out.

Next set of paints is on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment