Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Ready Whenever You Are, Autumn

I am in desperate need of a doctor for my hips. And back. Hopefully my schedule will allow for medicinal aid in the very, very near future. I have been googling my symptoms and who knows what I managed to fuck up inside my body this time.

Some quotes, to close the day. I'm exhausted and hurting and overwhelmed and realizing I am showing every symptom of Senioritis - I need a cookie and I don't have ANY.


"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." - David Frost

"Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." - Dale Carnegie

"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. " - Lily Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment