Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long Live the Queen

First day of senior year - one would expect me to be filled with mixed feelings, some apprehension, the same drive I always have. This is true, but today there's more of a "kick ass and take names" vibe to my being. And I like that.

The reason for this bear-wrestling attitude is partly because it is His Majesty and Patron Saint of Badassery Freddie Mercury's 65th birthday today, and my heart is just full to the brim with love and respect. He is outsinging every angel in heaven, and I'll bet he's loving it.

The other reason for the she-hulk stance on life is that part of my ceiling caved in this morning. So that's super awesome - there's a hole in the ceiling and shattered plaster all over the floor.

I painted again last night - I got brave and tried shading and it didn't come out half bad. :) Our apartment is going to be filled with so much art it's vomitously wonderful.

Audition for A Bright Room Called Day tonight - and I intend to kick ass and take names.

Love! Go crank some Queen and bask in the heat from raw, undeniable talent. That's my plan, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment