Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 of the New Year

Happy Belated New Year to everyone, thank you for following me this long, if you've been reading this long, and if not, thank you for reading this at all - it's been an eventful year, and I've learned more than I ever imagined in the past 365 days. I'm not even close to where I want to be, but I'm shuffling my way up. Care to tag along for another year?

It's the third day of the new decade and already I've had half a dozen plans disappear in a puff of powder snow. It's that season, I suppose, but still - it really puts a damper on my feverish attempts to get work done. My headshots have been postponed indefinitely - again - I remain sans social life or ability to do much else besides memorize. And memorization requires a break every now and then or I'll explode.

Straw Hat application is due to be postmarked in less than 12 days, now, and I need at least one headshot print by then or I'm screwed. SECTs are in Kentucky and I don't have that kind of money right now to be booking flights and motels and all that jazz. I filled out the Straw Hat application, I just need to print it out and print my resume and get a headshot, plus the 35 dollar application fee and the 45 dollar audition fee and send it all in.

Snow - please cease fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment