Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday, Rehearsal 2

A day late, whatever. Happy belated Martin Luther King Jr. Day - we need to keep fighting for the dream.

I actually only wanted to post because my Straw Hat application has been received and processed and it's such a relief to be able to get onto the Members Area part of the website. I was really nervous it had been sent in too late, but it was processed yesterday and I'm all set for a little while to wait and see about an audition slot.

Rehearsal 2 went fairly well - I'm at least off book for my monologue now, which I am totally in love with for whatever reason. We're moving The Baby Dance to our first performance slot, which I actually need to go do online now.

Last rehearsal (?) today? Back to school on Sunday - it's been crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment