Saturday, January 9, 2010

Karma?

Five days before my venture into New Haven to work on ACTF stuff and actually enjoy myself for a week, I wake up in the morning with spots all over my tonsils.

WebMD, the hypochondriac's wet dream, informed me that I may have: strep throat, viral pharyngitis, tonsilitis, scarlet fever, mononucleosis, laryngitis, acute sinusitis, the common cold, dust exposure, indoor allergens, smoke exposure, heartburn epiglottitis, mumps, thermal burn of the mouth or throat, thyroid cancer, shingles, a hiatal hernia, toxic shock syndrome, or avian flu.

Pretty sure it's just strep or tonsilitis, because it's not really bad yet and I'm just tired, but the myriad of options makes me feel like I'm not very creative.

It's got to be karma for something, but I don't know what. And I'm sad. Here's to a quick recovery. Line recitations are awful difficult with a swollen throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment