Sunday, January 24, 2010

Semester 2

I have officially moved back into my dorm, I'm all cozied up with my stuff ready to go for ACTF, and now I'm thinking of taking a nap before running Bat Boy lines and prepping for a last minute rehearsal at 5 for Festival. I kind of want to stay awake though, just so my new roomie doesn't walk into her new dorm to a sleeping girl.

I have classes tomorrow and the showcase for the faculty tomorrow night, then we leave at 8am on Tuesday for New Hampshire. I don't know if I'll get to posting anything before then, and hopefully I'll keep some kind of record of Festival so I can share what went down. I doubt I'll have enough free time to write anything during the week, but we'll see. It's a different setup than last year, so maybe I will have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment