Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's March 3rd, and it's two day old cheese.

Being dragged away from my sister, kicking and screaming, by the Greek armies in the streets of Troy to be raped and murdered was not on my agenda when I woke up this morning.

BUT IT WAS AWESOME. (Only performers would ever say that, jeez, but it's so true... I LOVED IT.)

____

Going to be playing Clytemnestra for the workshop tomorrow - I am so honored she chose me, but I'm so nervous! What did she see?! I can feel the energy and intensity just from working these two days, and I've already started using it in other classes when I perform. I used to hate Greek theatre, but now I think I could do it forever.

Not a bad day. Mid-term was rough, but it's done. More to continue doing. It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment