Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tyger Tyger Burning Bright


Amazing show, amazing performances, shocking and hilarious and truly sad. Go see it.



And I totally met Robin Williams. Oh hi, I totally remember seeing Aladdin in theatres. Talk about comedic genius, holy shit, man.

And as incredible as Mr. Williams is as the Tiger, it's truly the rest of the cast who make this show phenomenal. Particularly, in my opinion, Arian Moayed as Musa. Truly, truly incredible performances by all involved. Beautiful set. Beautiful direction. Stunning show.


And I met Robin Williams. I wished him good luck for their opening performance tomorrow night, and he seemed surprised that I didn't just tell him how wonderful he was or how long I've loved his work.

I need to see more shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment