Monday, March 28, 2011

Warpaint



I have to roar and roar and roar, and God help me if someone ever actually hears it.

Coming to the realization that there are, perhaps, three people on this entire earth who truly know me. And that one of those three is not me.

Also I should wear warpaint more often. I should do an urban art installation. The Face of New York: Refracted Youth. Or something existential like that. With a hat on the ground for donations, but I label it RECYCLABLES. I'm such an artist. I want to puke.

Finalizing the touches to my intern application. Possibly scoping some out in NYC. We'll see. Still mad at the universe. Looking for my puzzle pieces and they're like, halfway across the globe, probably.

[Is it so wrong to want to play by my rules, now? Don't give me that look when I stand my ground, dammit. Don't talk around me like I don't know. Skanky bitch, I am not. Assertive and independent, I would like to be. I just hover in this grey area of inaction.]

I will be uploading more class discussions with playwrights. Our discussion with Rajiv Joseph today was really fascinating. His play Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo opens this Thursday starring Robin Williams as the Tiger.

Okay. Focus. Intern application. GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment